Give Your Comment and Your Reactions After Download...Thank You For Visit

Announcement

My Mediafire link was deleted... So many links are dead.. So Wait it, and I will be fix it all as soon as possible.. Thank you for trust and visit my blog... KAMSAHAMNIDA ^_^

Friday, April 22, 2011

Home » » Ost. Gumiho: Tale of the Fox's Child

Ost. Gumiho: Tale of the Fox's Child


01. 피눈물 - Lisa
02. 상사(相思) - 모래
03. 아픈목소리 - ILac
04. 아니랍니다 - Just
05. 소호령(小狐靈)
06. 검둥개야
07. 송곳니
08. 만월곡(萬月哭)
09. 방울소리
10. 한(恨)
11. 몽유도(夢遊圖)
12. 반딧불이야 반딧불이야
13. 여우구슬
14. 길섶, 가슴섶

To download the full album, please click below:
Download Full Album Ost. Gumiho: Tale of the Fox's Child

9 comments:

  1. choahae.... chinca yoo... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS SO MUCH.I VERY VERY LOVE THIS DRAMA

    ReplyDelete
  3. @yuki

    yes...very nice and sad drama...
    thanks for visit my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi could you please reupload the link? I cannot find the full album anywhere but here. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. already fix the link... now you can download it.. thank you...

      Delete
  5. I'm so happy you share this soundtrack, I've been looking for it everywhere! :)
    But almost all links are dead, I tried them all and only the links for track number 01, 02, 05, 06 work ;_; Could you reupload the others please? ó_ò

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. link already fix... now you can download....
      thank you for visit me..

      Delete
  6. i really loved hearing the ost during the drama...but most of those links are dead-i only got 1,5 and 6

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you upload it again please? Not all links work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...