Give Your Comment and Your Reactions After Download...Thank You For Visit

Announcement

My Mediafire link was deleted... So many links are dead.. So Wait it, and I will be fix it all as soon as possible.. Thank you for trust and visit my blog... KAMSAHAMNIDA ^_^

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Home » » Ost. Dae Jang Geum (Jewel in the Palace)

Ost. Dae Jang Geum (Jewel in the Palace)


01. 고원 (高原)
02. 창룡 (蒼龍)
03. 하망연 (何茫然) - Alessandro Safina
04. 오나라 II - Lee An
05. 0815 (空八一五)
06. 연밥
07. 덕구
08. Hamangyeon - Alessandro Safina
09. APNA
10. 다솜
11. 비 (悲)
12. 단가 (短歌)
13. 연도 (烟濤)
14. 오나라 I
15. The Legend Becomes History
16. 자야오가 (子夜吳歌) (Techno Version)
17. 하망연 (何茫然) (Instrumental)

To download the full album, please click below:
Download Full Album Ost. Dae Jang Geum (Jewel in the Palace)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, I've been searching for those songs :'(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...